Friday, February 4, 2011

Hi . . My name is. . .

Im not sure exactly why I started this Blog. Posibly because everyone is doing it so why not, or because I just had surgery and am laid up and super BORED!!!
I have friends that have started blogs that are all about one topic, but my life is so chaotic and my intrest jump from one thing to another so there is no telling what you will find here.
I am a mom. . . obviously, so I can talk all day long about kids and family life. We have 5 kids so there is something always happening around here.
I also LOVE shopping, but since having a big family I have found that I have had to cut back and am really getting into clipping coupons and I love finding a good deal! But that doesnt mean that I live my life at walmart. . ewww. . . I like the finer things in life just at a reasonable price. 
I am a huge fan of music and singing especialy, I wish when I was younger that I would have stuck with my voice lessons and not have been so shy so I could have done something with myself.
I get in a mood to do crafts every now and then, my most resent was fleese throw blankets for my kids.
I also love fashion and that is why I chose that as my carrer path. I do have my days that I wish I could just be a stay at home mom, but I have a feeling after a month or so I would get so incredibly bored and go out of my mind.
I like to cook and bake and am always interested in new recipes, especially ones that will feed my large family on less money. I am known with my friends and family as the cheesecake queen. It is my most fav dessert and I have perfected the art of making them.
My friends and family are my life, I have a huge heart and will do anything for them, especially the ones that dont stab me in the back.
Well, now if you (whoever decides to read this) is still interested. . . I will have more soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment